Recruiting Sanitation Operators for the Cayce Area
Immediate placements for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts
Shift Differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
* 1st shift - 7am-3:30pm
* 2nd shift - 3:00pm -11:30pm
* 3rd shift - 11pm-7:30am
Must be willing to work weekends 10 to 12 hr shifts with 2 days off during the week.
This is a possible temp to hire position based on Attendance and Performance.
Need to be prompt and dependable
Must be able to pass Background and Drug Test
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Pre-rinse, wash and sanitize equipment per company standards.
- Visually inspect other equipment sanitor’s work and complete sanitation checklist following each wash.
- Work directly with sanitation manager and quality control technician to correct cleaning deficiencies that may exist after inspection
- Keep area clean and organized
- Understanding and use of cleaning chemicals. Aspects which include safety, measurements, and applications of the chemical.
- Set up line and all equipment to company standards prior to a production run.
- Responsible for establishing priorities and work independently without direct supervision.
- Follow AIB (American institute of baking) guidelines
- Understand and follow hazard analysis and critical control points, (HACCP) and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Apply basic math principles as they relate to product usage and dilution rates
- Follow safety rules as it relates to Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Follow all safety and food safety policies and procedures.
- Clean and Sanitize Baking /batching / ingredient prep equipment which include but is not limited to: Pots and pans
- Clean all types of surfaces, from many different positions and angles. For example, underneath, in-between, above or inside.
- Understand and Perform tasks that require equipment safety, lockout/ tag out, properly covering moisture sensitive equipment tightly
Properly Clean and Sanitize all equipment and surfaces in designated production areas
- Any other duties as assigned.
This is a temp-hire position