On one of ClearEdge's prime contracts, we are seeking a senior level Material Acquisition Professional to acquire equipment, materials, supplies and/or services for the organization in support of a mission critical infrastructure effort supporting various development teams. The position is responsible for full acquisition and receipt of materials, which may include any, or all, of the following: conduct vendor reviews, analysis and qualification, negotiate prices and terms, analysis and reports of technical purchasing requirements and trends, equipment receipts, invoices, material accounting and transfer; rxamining the goods specifications and other materials and return any damaged items; preparing and maintaining records of purchase and payments and preserve receipts for future reference; and providing accurate figures for the amount spent on acquisition to the finance department and follow the contracting process for inventory/transfer of equipment.
- Related professional experience in the financial field with proven attention to detail, responsibility handling sensitive data, and excellent customer service skills.
- High level of consultancy: Must be able to work in a team or independently, as situations warrant. Excellent observation and communication skills.
- Experience with Gov’t customers inventory process, to include MDATs.
- Experience/ background with CAP reports and invoicing
- Bachelors Degree
- TS/SCI w/ Poly is required
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position