On this ClearEdge contract, our customer is in need of a research-minded individual to assist in the development of research prototypes that demonstrate trusted computing mechanisms. The candidate will be joining a team that tackles challenges that spread the spectrum of technology ranging from embedded systems development to writing data analytics that process enterprise situational data. At any time one or more projects may be active which may require the need to support multiple projects simultaneously either as part of a team or individually. A well rounded background is a must with demonstrated experience across multiple areas such as but not limited to:
- writing software with low level languages such as C and high level languages like Python or Ruby
- understanding operating systems, networking technology, and security fundamentals, and
- system and/or network administration
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- 4 years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong working knowledge of C/C++
- Experience developing solutions for Linux environments
- Experience with modern software revision control, e.g. git scm
- Experience working with security solutions and/or hardware, e.g. Trousers and the TPM
- Linux kernel or Xen hypervisor development experience
- Linux and/or Cisco administration
- Contributor to one or more Open Source project(s)
- BSP development using OpenEmbedded
- TS/SCI w/ Poly required
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position