ClearEdge IT Solutions is seeking a customer-focused System Administrator to provide system planning, implementation, and administration of various systems/networks (Linux & Windows). The position requires a detail-oriented individual that's capable of being the point person for an infrastructure supporting ~150 users across multiple internal and customer networks. Traits that are important include strong work ethic, flexibility in day-to-day tasking, strong problem solving ability, and excellent customer-facing skills. The ideal candidate would be independently self-sufficient provided high-level tasking and direction.
- (1 yr) Experience with Cisco - particularly VLAN management
- (4-5 yrs.) Experience with VMware products (vSphere, VCSA, etc.)
- (4-5 yrs.) Experience with Active Directory (AD), Windows 2012, and Windows 10.
- RHCSA (RedHat Certified System Administrator)
- CompTIA Security+
- Experience with VOIP-based phone systems a plus (ideally Avaya)
- Experience with HP device manager
- TS/SCI w/ Poly required
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position