Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Industry has an immediate opening for a qualified NDT Level III (specifically in RT and PT) to join our team! This is a 1st shift position.
- Awareness/Understanding of NAS 410
- Awareness/Understanding of NDT Qualification and Certification Process: Codes, specifications, Standards used by the employer, Materials, Components, Product Technologies, NDT Methods, NDT Techniques used by employer.
- Capable of assuming technical responsibility for the NDT facility and staff, Selecting the method and technique for a specific inspection, Preparing and verifying the adequacy of procedures and work instructions, approving NDT procedures and work instructions for technical adequacy.
- General Knowledge of other NDT methods and product manufacturing and inspection technologies used by the employer.
- Capable of Providing or directing training, examination and certification of personnel.
- Auditing outside agencies to ensure the requirements of the written practices are met.
- Understanding of Corrective Actions and able to answer them in a correct fashion.
- Controlling and maintaining the process integrity per approvals.
- 5+ years in Aerospace & Prime Specification & Investment Casting Industry for the level applied for.
- NAS 410 – One or more NDT Methods
- AS9100 Standard preferred
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
Must be able to read and interpret in English.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs