Quality Engineer will assist the Quality Assurance Manager with the implementation and management of the company quality assurance systems, guidelines and customer demands in accordance with AS9100 and ISO9001 standards in order to meet or exceed customer and company quality expectations in a safe environment.
Quality Engineer leads the departmental effort in the area of continuous improvement including, but not limited to controlling data, develop specification limits for inspection and operation, review and approval of periodic test results in assigned areas (i.e. heat treat, welding, chemical processing).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to testing and evaluating precision and accuracy of products. Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms, performs statistical studies to access compliance, product reliability and personnel competency levels. Designs and develops internal audit system to identify problems or deviations from the specifications, measure compliance, and develop planning activities, R&D and management for new programs.
This position requires the ability to supervise others, generate reports for customers and deliver oral presentations
Bachelors degree in Business, Quality Assurance, Engineering or Aerospace related field or 5 yrs min related work experience
- Knowledge of Sand Casting, Machining, Outside Processing, specifically Surface Finishing Process Preferred
- Working knowledge of AS 9102 and AS 9103 a Plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with all employees
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Drawing interpretation, basic algebra, geometry and statistics
- Experience operating within relevant regulatory requirements, e.g., FAA, OSHA, DCMA, ISO Systems, Quality Assurance/Control and Cost Systems
- Internal Audit/Supplier Audit & Corrective Action Response
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead, train, and motivate others
POSITION REQUIRES ABILITY TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Problem-Analysis and Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Manage Execution
- Adaptive Resilience
- Team Leadership
- Ability to Multi-task
- Bachelors degree in Business, Quality Assurance, Engineering or Aerospace related field
- Manufacturing experience
- ASNT or ASQ certification
- Experience with various testing equipment
- Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, Process Control, SPC, CAD
CPP-Azusa offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance. Check us out at www.cppcorp.com to learn more about our products and CPP Corporation. Apply to the position directly at www.cppcorp.com/careers
CPP-Azusa, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Azusa. No Phone Calls Please.
It is the policy of CPP, Inc. to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs