This is a temporary position to cover someone on a LOA of up to 7 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares quality documents for shipment
- Compiles data in Excel, verifying accuracy and completeness
- Record keeping
- HS Diploma or GED
- Completes work in a timely manner, paying attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Spanish is a plus)
- High degree of proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook and Excel
- Attention to detail, organized and demonstrates a high sense of urgency
- 2-3 years prior inspection experience (preferred)
- 1+ years’ experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment in receiving and inspecting materials (preferred)
- Great opportunity for ambitious person willing to learn and can follow instructions in a fast paced environment with deadlines!
- Document Control: 1 year (Preferred)
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This is a non-management position
This is a temporary position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs