About Consolidated Precision Products Corp. (CPP)
Consolidated Precision Products Corp. ("CPP"), headquartered in Cleveland, OH, is a leading manufacturer of highly-engineered castings and sub-assemblies primarily for the commercial aerospace and defense markets. Founded in 1991, CPP is one of the world's largest investment and precision sand casting companies, producing complex super alloy, aluminum, magnesium and steel castings for a variety of leading commercial and military aircraft, weapon systems, commercial and regional/business jets, helicopters and industrial gas turbines. CPP serves a wide range of global, blue chip customers with diverse exposure across multiple platforms. For more information about CPP, visit www.cppcorp.com.
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst partners with Finance, Operations and Plant Leaders to provide financial analytics that drive business results. The position delivers analysis as part of the finance and treasury processes, linking financial results to operational performance drivers. The position interfaces with internal customers and stakeholders in the plant and corporate finance functions, driving continuous improvement to deliverables and processes supporting these customers.
- Assist corporate finance and senior management with daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting
- Ensure accurate reporting and financial analytics for plant reporting - weekly, monthly, quarterly operating results
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization and increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Assist corporate finance and site controllers with annual budget and quarterly forecasting process
- Support global cash management processes and related activities
- Partake in administration of debt management and debt submissions prep to ratings agencies
- Assist with financial systems expansion – opportunity to think strategically and leverage new data tools while validating to ensure consistency of site reporting
- Become thought leader for ad-hoc data requests within corporate finance function which might include M&A activity, market research, commercial projects, etc.
- BS in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in progressive roles. Preferred experience in accounting and manufacturing required
- Strong Communication Skills – verbal and written
- Team Player
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skillset
- SAP BPC or Hyperion experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently & take initiative while collaborating with remote business partners
- Must be proficient in data gathering and analytical tools to create meaningful reports with ability to draw conclusions & problem solve
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs