About Consolidated Precision Products Corp. (CPP)
Consolidated Precision Products Corp. ("CPP"), Rancho Cucamonga, CA., is a leading manufacturer of highly-engineered castings and sub-assemblies primarily for the commercial aerospace and defense markets. Founded in 1991, CPP is one of the world's largest investment and precision sand casting companies, producing complex super alloy, aluminum, magnesium and steel castings for a variety of leading commercial and military aircraft, weapon systems, commercial and regional/business jets, helicopters and industrial gas turbines. CPP serves a wide range of global, blue chip customers with diverse exposure across multiple platforms. For more information about CPP, visit www.cppcorp.com.
The primary responsibility of a Financial Analyst is analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring and studying data. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the Accounts Payable function and work with site and off site individuals to ensure that site cash flow strategies are met. Ideal candidates will anticipate what needs to be done and proactively design and deliver workable solutions and strategies.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end/year-end close processes
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial report and decision support
- Work with the purchasing team to resolve both current and aged issues on the AP hold report for items that fail three-way match
- Monitor the facilities Accounts Receivable aging, and lead bi-weekly meetings with the Customer Service Representatives and Financial Shared Services Group to coordinate collection efforts on specific aged account items
- Prepare and update the site’s weekly cash forecast for weekly cash calls with the Corporate Headquarters
- Prepare several daily reports for distribution to both the management and the operation teams
- Assist in completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis when requested by the Site Controller
- Strong organizational skills required
- Responsible for adherence to all safety polices practices and procedures
- Strong customer service skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and to external customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, an Associate Degree in either discipline is acceptable with several years of experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Excellent PC skills and understanding of ERP systems, an Oracle background is preferred.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, and internal controls and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities, time management skills are essential.
- Ability to work professional overtime as needed.
- 3-5 years of manufacturing finance experience with manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with experience in Excel, Access, Word. Familiarity with Oracle a plus
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and nomenclature a plus
- Working Environment: Office Environment
- Physical Demands: Sitting/Standing for extended periods of time, able to lift up to 20lbs, extended periods of time using a computer screen.
- Travel Requirements: 5-10%
- Required PPE: Check for required PPE in areas you may be working in
- Safety Glasses: Needed in all areas of the plant.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs