The Production Control Assistant will be responsible for timely and accurate processing and data entry of new casting orders, and revisions into the CERP system to provide customer and order information to sales and production control and scheduling for efficient planning and forecasting to ensure on-time deliveries for customers. Ensures correct shipping instructions are entered in the CERP system based on customer purchase order requirements. Responsible for accurate and complete maintenance of electronic and hard copy records of customer orders and contracts to ensure compliance with ISO procedures.
Responsible for performing any additional clerical support for production control/ scheduling or sales as needed in support of on time quality for our customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Ensure orders are reviewed and entered based on information contained in hard copy purchase order or verbal order form for both castings and tooling
- Maintain order entry system to ensure order revisions and customer information is current and accurate
- Follow up on all purchase orders issued to outside suppliers.
- Consistent communication with other CPP units regarding work order status, and completion dates.
- Maintenance of all shipping instructions per the customer’s purchase order in the CERP system
- Process customer orders according to operating procedures
- Communicates order updates, and runs and prepares reports as needed for Sales and Production Control and Scheduling Staff
- Ensures Sales Account Managers are notified of outside processing purchases orders for their customers.
- Provides accurate data to the Production Control and Scheduling team using CERP based reports
- Responsible for accurate and complete maintenance of electronic and hard copy records of customer orders and contracts to ensure compliance with ISO procedures
- Responsible for filing purchase orders after acknowledgement has been sent and maintaining purchase order files
- Responsible for performing any additional clerical support for Production Control/ Scheduling or sales as needed in support of on time quality for our customers
- Participates in external/internal audits, as needed
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience: 2+ years previous experience in a support role within a complex manufacturing environment required
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Attention to detail, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), ability to work with others through complex situations
CPP offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance. Check us out at www.cppcorp.com to learn more about our products and CPP Corporation. Apply to the position directly at www.cppcorp.com/careers
CPP, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
It is the policy of CPP, Inc. to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs