This position is responsible for processing purchase requisitions, issue requests for quotes to suppliers, process system generated purchase order numbers, and process purchase change orders.
- Process purchase requisitions, issue requests for quotes to suppliers, process systems generated purchase order numbers, and process purchase change orders.
- Administer daily documentation to support procurement process including obtaining documentation for specifications, drawings, artwork, pricing, and certifications, returned material authorizations, purchase agreement data, case files, acknowledgements, last time buys, and routine administrative.
- Solicit quotations from preferred supply base with direction.
- Operate in accordance with Corporate, Operations. and Division policies and practices, and in compliance with accepted business ethics.
- Assignments are of medium complexity.
- Principal accountabilities are accomplished with limited guidance from more experienced Procurement personnel.
- Primary relationships are with Purchasing, assigned commodity team, Engineering, and suppliers. Limited contact with other internal functions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
2 years of specifically related experience preferred but not required
Experience with MRP preferred but not required
Aerospace manufacturing environment preferred but not required
Excellent written and verbal skills are required.
Requires varied problem-solving skills.
This position requires an individual who is professional, self-motivated, flexible to changing priorities and responsibilities, and able to work independently.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs