NDT/Liquid Penetrant Inspector Level II
We are currently seeking a Liquid Penetrant Inspector Level II for 2nd Shift to join our team. Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers. Individual will be responsible for the processing and inspecting of castings to required specifications and/or codes as directed by Level III.
Position will perform the following:
- Per NAS 410, Level II personnel certified to this standard shall be recertified at intervals not to exceed five years. Recertification shall be accomplished by successful completion of practical and specific examinations equivalent to those required for initial certification.
- Set up standardized equipment, process parts, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or rejection, and document results.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the technique/method.
- Have the skills and knowledge to conduct system performance checks in accordance with the applicable process standard.
- Be capable of providing the necessary guidance and/or supervision to trainees and Level 1 personnel.
- Be familiar with the codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control the method as used by the employer.
- When specified in the written practice, be capable of developing work instructions from approved general procedures. Such work instructions shall require final approval by a Level 3 certified in the method.
- Have basic knowledge of relevant product manufacturing and inspection technology.
- When specified in the written procedure, have a basic knowledge of aircraft or vehicle maintenance.
- Individual must have 5+ years in Aerospace & Prime Specification & Casting Industry for the level applied for.
- Must possess knowledge of applied for.
- NAS 410 – One or more NDT Methods.
- Must possess Knowledge of AS 9100 requirements
- Must possess excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Knowledge of ASNT preferred
- Proficient with MS office
- ASQ certification/s a plus
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs