Consolidated Precision Products – Cudahy has an immediate opening for a CNC Operator reporting to the Team Leader. With supervisory and trainer oversight this position develops knowledge to program, edit and operate a variety of CNC and manual machines to timely and efficiently produce parts to required specifications.
- Inspects first-run and in-process parts using precision measuring equipment
- Promptly and accurately completes all required recordkeeping
- Performs preventative machine maintenance per requirements
- Keeps the machine and surrounding work areas clean, safe and well organized to 6S standards
- Develops and improves machine processes and writes process data sheets
- Deburrs parts when time allows or required
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of our customer’s products and documentation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 year experience in set-up and operating CNC machines in a high-precision environment with complex parts
- Familiarity with HAAS controls and Fanus controls.
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Ability to read, understand and interpret complex blueprints and apply a variety of geometric & trigonometric principles with minimal supervisory oversight. Experience in uploading, downloading, and editing of programs. Knowledge of cutting tool principles and use. Ability to read, understand, analyze, and interpret technical procedures through use of Manufacturing Operational and Tools Traveler (MOT). Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in a timely manner. Ability to work independently and as a team, member.
CPP-Cudahy offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance.
CPP-Cudahy, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of CPP Management.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs