Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) has an immediate need for Janitor to join our team. This position is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the facility. CPP offers competitive pay and great benefits; experienced Janitors encouraged to apply today! This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of a strong aerospace manufacturing company.
- Organizes supplies, material, machinery, tools, etc. necessary to complete assigned jobs.
- Removes all waste materials from assigned areas on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Performs general cleaning duties such as wet mopping floors, cleaning restrooms, lunchrooms, offices, hallways, entryways, etc., and sweeps, waxes floors, dusts, vacuums, wash windows, walls, etc.
- Replenishes supplies in restrooms, offices, etc.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
Required Experience / Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1 year directly related experience
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand
• The employee frequently is required to walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear
• The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 50 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/.
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs