Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Syracuse has an immediate opening for a qualified NDT Level III (specifically in RT and PT) to join our team! This is a 1st shift position. The site responsible Level III assures compliance, both internally and externally, to quality standards and procedures imposed by our customers and certification bodies. To perform all Level III functions for the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) programs consisting of penetrant & Radiography.
- Penetrant Inspector with NAS 410 Level III certification.
- Radiography Inspector with NAS 410 Level III certification.
- Qualification, training, testing and periodic over-reading of Level I and II inspectors in Penetrant and Radiography.
- Read, interpret and apply customer and industry standards related to NDT methodology and other general specifications.
- NDT Procedure, technique and revision development, internal auditing, problem solving.
- Establish initial and recurrent training programs for Penetrant and Radiography inspectors.
- Maintain certification documents.
- Act as the customer, certifier, auditor and site interface for NDT or other product quality topics.
- Communicate and coordinate as necessary with key internal customers such as Engineering, Operations and Management.
- Development of general quality system procedures and instructions.
- Review and interpretation of customer in industry specifications.
- Perform as the site Lead Systems Auditor.
- Manage site internal audit program to include qualification and training of internal auditors.
- Purchase order / Contract review to ensure process compliance with customer criteria and specifications.
- Responsible for adherence to all safety polices, practices and procedures.
- One year at Level II with a 4 year college degree; 2 years at Level II with a two year college degree; 4 years at Level II with no college degree.
- Certifications/Licenses: Must hold at least 1 of the following certifications with the ability to obtain the other within 12 months. – ASNT trained certified Level III in Penetrant or Radiographic Testing Per NAS 410 aerospace standards
- In- depth knowledge of, or certification in, Digital Radiography is also preferred
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
CPP-Syracuse offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance. Check us out at www.cppcorp.com to learn more about our products and CPP Corporation.
CPP-Syracuse is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
CPP-Syracuse, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Syracuse. No Phone Call Please.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs