Production Cell Leader:
As a member of the Production Leadership team you are accountable to the Operations Director to plan, organize and direct the manufacturing cell team to ensure business objectives, production and customer service targets are met.
- Know and follow all of the Company’s safety rules, such as safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
- Update Production charts (Visual management tools) and report production activities, team goals and countermeasures to management during daily management meetings.
- Implement training, new procedures, and oversee manufacturing operations in the related area.
- Serve as a good role model to employees for safe work practices and behavior by conducting yourself professionally, keeping in mind your own safety and the safety of others.
- Learn and master all necessary areas of the quality system.
- Communicate key messages to the team members, and lead the team in daily stand up/shift start-up meetings.
- Manage and schedule daily department overtime as needed to meet OTD schedule
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Inspects parts to ensure quality standards are met.
- Perform continuous visual verification activities per the available Standards and Customer Approved parts.
- Independently follows work instruction, visual inspection criteria, and quality alerts per job order per day.
- Completed paperwork accurately.
- Maintain the required records for the assigned activity.
- Pack manufactured items according to the Production Order “Packaging Instructions” or the Manufacturing Work Instruction, and construct boxes as they are needed.
- Knows expected rate for each program and meets the requirement.
- Participate in proper housekeeping practices.
- Notify the Line Lead/Supervisor of any product or process concerns.
- Any other duties and as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED)Basic math, reading and writing skills
Ability to effectively communicate, understand and follow all verbal and written instructions
Must be proficient in computer skills to access production information as required
Must have experience in MS Excel and MS Word
Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs