Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) has an immediate need on 2nd shift for an individual interested in a solid career in manufacturing. This is an second level position with scheduled advancement and growth.
- Review PEIs for instructions.
- Set up and calibrate equipment such as FPI processing line, PSM-5 panels and black lights.
- Conduct tests, interpret, evaluate and document data in accordance with codes, standards and other contractual documents.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience: FPI level 2 experience
- Certifications/Licenses: Penetrant Level 2 Certification
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: - Read. Write legibly. Basic math skills. Good written communication skills. Good verbal communication skills. Good problem-solving skills. Good interpersonal skills. Detail orientation.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs