Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) has an immediate need for 8 Foundry helpers. This position reports to the Supervisor and assists operators by performing tasks necessary in the preparation of molds.
Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers or call (323) 773-2363 x1126 for more information
Foundry helpers perform general labor duties required in the foundry.
- Supplies or holds materials or tools, transports material from one department to another.
- Maintains and cleans work area and equipment.
- Organizes parts, and/or tools such as core boxes, chills, rods, loose pieces, locators or wires necessary to complete assigned jobs and checks all documentation (Work Instructions, special instructions, etc.) to help ensure the best possible results.
- Removes all loose pieces from the core, placing all loose pieces, vent rods, risers, etc., in the box, pushing box toward next operation and stacking cores on skids or rollers.
- With training will set up and operates machinery utilized throughout the foundry (belt grind, saw, Airset, Forklift, etc.) consistent with established procedures and/or applications.
- Complies with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures.
- Follows prescribed work rules and standard safety regulations at all times.
- Support foundry operators as needed.
- High school or equivalent
- Experience: Manufacturing experience desired
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
With nineteen facilities across the United States, Mexico and Europe, CPP specializes in high-precision, geometrically complex aerospace components and subassemblies. CPP's capabilities include directionally solidified/single crystal (DS/SC) castings, investment casting (superalloys, aluminum, steel, magnesium), dry sand, green sand and permanent mold. In-house services include rapid prototyping, stem drilling, tool construction, machining, ancillary processing, painting, coating, kitting and assembly. We are an AS9100 registered company. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs