Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) has an immediate opening for a qualified Operations Supervisor to join our team! This is a 1st shift position. Individual will maximize productivity at minimum cost of assigned department(s). Offer support and direction to hourly staff to meet company productivity and quality objectives. Associate will work under the direction of the Plant Manager. Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers.
- Make sure hourly employees in assigned department receive adequate training and support.
- Ensure product quality.
- Perform record keeping duties for assigned staff.
- Establish and maintain an efficient and productive physical department.
- Responsible for employee training, performance, safety, implementation of company policies and related human resource functions.
- Collaborates with Product and Industrial Engineers in the development and design of new products and the setting of ‘standard’ times for operations.
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in a foundry, forge shop or manufacturing environment, with product dimensions/measurements.
- Intermediate Computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Suite, knowledge of Statistical Process Control, Organizational Skills
- Bilingual a plus
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs