Consolidated Precision Products has an immediate need for an experienced Cut Off Operator to join our 2nd Shift team (2pm - 10:30pm). This position reports to the Cut, Clean & Grind Manufacturing Manager at our Eastlake, OH facility.
The Cut Off Operator is a critical position in assuring the aerospace parts are precisely cut. Experience is preferred; we will train. While training, the employee will work from 6:00am to 2:30pm or 3:30pm to 12:00am.
- Set up and operate saws, machines and equipment to properly remove extra alloy from spurs, pour cups and gated surfaces.
- Use fixtures as appropriate to hold and secure molds
- Read and follow Product Engineer Instructions (PEI’s), work instructions, travelers, special instructions, etc. to ensure the parts are cut to specifications
- Assure all documentation is followed accordingly
- Distinguish between scrap and usable castings
- Adhere to all safety policies, practices and procedures
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- One year of manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to read and to write legibly
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Excellent team skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
CPP-Eastlake, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Eastlake. No Phone Call Please.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of CPP Management.
It is the policy of CPP Cleveland, Inc. to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs