We are searching for an Intern that is available to work up to 30 hours per week.
- Supports the department by completing assigned projects.
- Audits forms for completeness, accuracy, and compliance. Uploads data systems.
- Assists in reviewing, revising and updating various projects as needed.
- Participates in variety of department functions by assisting other department employees; coordinating and planning, updating records, maintaining spreadsheets, formatting and preparing reports, etc.
- Contributes to overall department function by completing a variety of assigned projects with accuracy and timeliness.
- Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent
- Full-time junior or senior collegiate status.
- 3.0 or better cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Proficiency with MS Office/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to be attentive to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Genuine interest in people-oriented work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and spoken
- Handles confidential information with the utmost judgment and discretion
- Fluent in English
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs