Chem Mill - Manufacturing and Production
***Prior industry experience preferred. If you were a Selmet/PCT employee under CPP and were part of a reduction in force, and you are rehired within 2 years, you will immediately regain your adjusted service date. ***
Chem Mill will be responsible for moving titanium castings by means of a large hand cart throughout the manufacturing area, performing sandblasting, and processing castings through a chemical milling process to specific dimensions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Move titanium castings by means of a large hand cart throughout the manufacturing area. Deliver castings to various departments.
- Process castings through a chemical milling process to specific dimensions.
- Operate a wheelabrator.
- Operate a part dryer.
- May cross train to perform sandblasting; lift castings in and out of sandblast tanks.
- Prior industry experience preferred.
- Able to understand, comprehend, and follow all verbal and written instructions.
- Compliance with general company attendance standard is required.
- Must be able to withstand long periods of standing and walking.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to dust.
- Exposure to the following chemicals: Nitric Acid, H.F. acid, Caustic Soda, Palladium and Dura-Clean 283.
- Noise level is within OSHA regulations.
- Air quality is below OR-OSHA limits.
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs