Responsible for ensuring availability, security, and performance of manufacturing databases and designing and maintaining databases in support of ERP systems and other production operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools.
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling.
- PowerShell scripting skills.
- Requirements elicitation skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service and data quality.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Extensive experience with MS SQL database technologies.
- Windows Server environments.
- Supporting and administering manufacturing ERP systems.
- Creating and supporting custom database queries
- Cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office 365) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- One to three years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field.
- MCSE/MCSA-equivalent certifications preferred.
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs