An Investing Operator will perform wax mold investing operations on aerospace product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use a wire wheel grinder to remove ceramic material from handles, bolts, and strongbacks.
- Set up, prepare, and test mixtures for slurry.
- Operate and monitor automatic dipping equipment.
- Clean and grease robot head.
- Load and unload molds from conveyor.
- Cut mesh wire to specifications using a hand shear and mechanical shear.
- Bend metal banding around strongbacks.
- Load and unload product from carts.
- Prior industry experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Good attendance record required.
- Able to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to withstand long periods of standing and walking.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Frequently work near moving mechanical parts.
- The physical effort applied in this job includes lifting, pulling, reaching, manipulating, carrying, pushing, and shoveling.
- Manufacturing requires repetitive motion of hands, wrists and arms.
- Duties often performed under somewhat disagreeable working conditions; exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise and chemicals is likely, with at least one present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- Weekend Grave
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs