If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement then working for CPP and it's subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Drive throughput in an aerospace titanium casting environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and manage daily milestone throughput plans as required.
- Daily shift prioritization and assignment of work.
- Work closely with leadership team to prioritize work for the area.
- Delegate/assign work to achieve daily production needs.
- Work with other workcenters and service center departments to achieve production goals.
- Participate in daily or weekly production/dept meetings as determined by supervisor, including shift handoffs and relevant production scheduling meeting.
- Remove roadblocks involved with daily production, and elevate/communicate with supervisor when necessary.
- Identify and drive area efficiency and process improvement opportunities.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of WIP (inventory).
- Assist with labor scheduling, staffing and OT issues as needed and determined by supervisor.
- Facilitate training of team members on safety and work instructions, and support as necessary.
- Review maintenance and safety work orders.
- Ensure proper supplies and PPE are available for workforce daily.
- Oversee daily/weekly clean-up as required.
- Communicate with shift/team daily to review production needs and provide feedback, as well as relay relevant general department information.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success achieving production goals in a safe and quality-focused manner.
- Detailed knowledge of department processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Working knowledge of casting process through familiarity with part routings and rework techniques.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Leadership and/or production control experience preferred.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Internal candidates preferred.
- May work near moving mechanical parts.
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs