This position has the primary responsibility for formulating, executing and achieving the bookings and pricing plan for the site, including new and existing business.
- To achieve or exceed the planned bookings volume and profitability levels; includes approximately 15% national and international travel, depending on customer locations.
- Work with the field sales engineers in understanding the product platforms, customer forecasts, and market conditions. Ensure bookings are received as planned. Understand gaps in the plan and work proactively to achieve the plan.
- Formulate and execute pricing plan for the year. Ensure pricing objectives are met.
- Ensure that customer quotes are processed in a timely manner.
- Understand contract terms and conditions and execute in accordance with corporate policies.
- Provide pricing recommendations based on corporate pricing matrix provided and understanding price point for the customer and the markets.
- Help maintain high productivity level through proper planning and management of bookings and customer service activities.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting requirements regarding booking forecast, product performance, sales activities, threatened loss of business, sales forecasts, industry trends, competitive information and activities, account analysis and status to assist management in making informed decisions.
- Help ensure compliance to ITAR and EAR regulations.
- Direct, train, and evaluate supporting staff, if applicable.
- Prepare company presentations and pricing proposals.
- Coordinate and participate in customer visits, and includes relevant internal participants as needed.
- Manage and coordinate customer visits related to new business.
- Have a working knowledge and maintain a log of all LTA’s customer contracts and inform management of any necessary revisions, updates or expirations.
- Collaborate with Finance to follow up on all AR and commercial issues. Obtain all quoting documentation from customers necessary to allow NPD engineers to provide timely quotes.
- Stay abreast of Market changes in the Aero and IGT markets to help organization to strategically make business decisions.
- General Manager - Regular briefing on commercial aspects of the products, markets, and business performance and booking forecast. Monthly reporting on Bookings plan, gaps to the plan and actions being taken.
- Field Sales Engineers- Actively works with Field Sales Engineers to achieve booking plan and pricing plan and understands platforms, customer, and market demand.
- Site Engineers - Assist/liaise with Site Engineers and customers and discuss new and existing business to ensure most profitable outcome and production capability.
- Operations Personnel – Provide guidance and forecasts for Operations and production requirements and product deliveries.
- Corp. VP of Sales – Work concurrently with the VP of Sales on various assigned tasks and projects
- Customers - Relationship development and quote negotiations.
This position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the aerospace market. Must possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organizational skills. Some direct foundry experience is required. Degree required.
PROBLEM-SOLVING COMPLEXITY/Availability required:
The incumbent must be able to work with and manage the timely overlapping needs of customers and communicate their needs to site personnel. Requires flexibility with hours of work, incumbent must be available for work outside standard business days and hours. Capability to aid and support operational functions to meet customer requirements is imperative.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs