This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 30 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation with many overtime opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package which includes a quarterly bonus program, medical/dental/vision/life insurance and 401k with employer match, paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Ability to weld by method of GTAW for rework, repair and cosmetic upgrade in accordance with customer specifications and internal procedures.
- Evaluate castings to ensure preparation from prior operation is adequate.
- Assess the condition of the castings to determine weld technique.
- Perform additional weld preparation with the use of die and belt grinders.
- Operate and maintain welding machines and equipment.
- Ability to document weld locations and dimensions.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities through the use of lean tools such as Systematic Problem Solving, Process Management, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- Responsible for adherence to all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Ability to work overtime
- Education: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience: Formal training or classes a plus.
- Certifications/Licenses: Must successfully complete CPP ISO Procedures: Manufacturing 500, 501 and 502. Obtain and maintain NADCAP certifications on all assigned alloys.
With nineteen facilities across the United States, Mexico and Europe, CPP specializes in high-precision, geometrically complex aerospace components and subassemblies. CPP's capabilities include directionally solidified/single crystal (DS/SC) castings, investment casting (superalloys, aluminum, steel, magnesium), dry sand, green sand and permanent mold. In-house services include rapid prototyping, stem drilling, tool construction, machining, ancillary processing, painting, coating, kitting and assembly. We are an AS9100 registered company. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs