Consolidated Precision Products (CPP)- Syracuse is a manufacturer of premium investment castings for the Aircraft and Industrial Gas Turbine industry which has been in business for over 70 years. We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor to support team members in order to meet daily safety, quality and production requirements to support the company’s growth in the industrial and aerospace investment casting markets. CPP – Syracuse is located in Chittenango, NY and employs over 200 employees.
The following factors serve as expectations, and will be used to measure the relative performance for individuals in the Manufacturing Supervisor role:
- Work with Team members and other leaders to monitor standards work and process flow within the department or work area to meet production and customer requirements.
- Responsible to execute goals and objectives for the plant.
- Lead the activities of team members of production of quality parts in accordance with work instructions and company policy to ensure a quality product delivered on time.
- Coach & mentor standardized work, monitor & document defects and problem solve within span of control.
- Responsible for maintaining safety standards as required by law and company policy.
- Coaches and provides technical expertise to resolve issues and creates and ensures corrective action(s) are implemented.
- Insure the appropriate level of accountability for goals and objectives at the team member levels.
- Monitors and take appropriate timely improvement action to meet production quality and quantity.
- Utilize problem solving techniques, teamwork building strategies, process control, and continuous process improvement tools to meet or exceed the operating goals/metrics.
- Facilitate team member workflow management, workforce scheduling and team member placement to ensure the facility and company goals are successfully met or exceeded.
- Maintain adherence to company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices.
- Responsible for the completion of Accident Investigation forms in areas of responsibility
- Responsible for implementation of safety countermeasures and doing root cause analysis to determine appropriate safety changes that are needed to improve plant safety.
- Responsible to adhere to all site safety policies and procedures
- Coach and model safe behaviors, respect for environment and 6S behaviors.
- Champion safety practices at the site.
CPP-Syracuse, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Syracuse. No Phone Call Please.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs