Consolidated Precision Products (CPP)- Syracuse is a manufacturer of premium investment castings for the Aircraft and Industrial Gas Turbine industry which has been in business for over 70 years. We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Manager to support team members in order to meet daily safety, quality and production requirements to support the company’s growth in the industrial and aerospace investment casting markets. CPP – Syracuse is located in Chittenango, NY and employs over 200 employees.
- Responsible to build and improve a process that creates a quality product.
- Responsible to ensure standardized work is in place for all processes and adherence to quality process.
- Responsible for prevention of defects and scraps.
- Build own technical knowledge in support of key process parameters.
- Establish the standard condition and ensure adherence to QVS Process Management.
- Ensure production goals and schedules are accomplished
- Manage staffing levels and requirements.
- Create an environment which supports idea generation through QVS Process Management.
- Propose equipment needs for capital project implementations and may also participate in project implementation.
- Ensure problems are correctly identified and cost effective solutions are implemented.
- Initiate improvements to save material and energy costs.
- Resolve Employee performance issues.
- Develop employees for future positions.
- Responsible for performance reviews of direct reports.
- Responsible for completion of Accident Investigation forms for any incidents in department.
- Responsible to implementation of safety countermeasures and doing root cause analysis to determine appropriate safety changes that are needed to improve plant safety
CPP-Syracuse, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Syracuse. No Phone Call Please.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs