Non-Destructive Testing applicant will be considered for either Penetrant or X-Ray functions in an aerospace manufacturing environment. Applicants must be a current or recent student in a Career in Technical Education (CTE) Non-Destructive Testing program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in Penetrant inspection functions including calibration, testing, and inspection.
- Learn Darkroom film processing practices.
- Help X-Ray shooters and inspector’s process and inspect parts.
- Monitor cleaning equipment.
- Other Non-Destructive Testing duties as assigned.
- Applicant must be part of a Career in Technical Education Non-Destructive Testing program in their first, second year, or graduate.
- The physical effort applied in this job includes lifting, pulling, reaching, manipulating, carrying, pushing, and shoveling.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Good attendance record required.
- Able to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Compliance with general company policies and procedures is required.
- In good standing with the educational institution attending.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer preferred.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Exposure to dust, dirt, heat, cold, noise, and vibration.
- The job is under manufacturing working conditions; exposure to any or all of the mentioned elements is likely, with at least one present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- Flexible if current student including part-time. Full-time for candidates who are recent graduates.
- Must be flexible with schedule outside of class hours.
- Overtime is required as needed.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs