Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is currently seeking a Mill Operator to join our team. This role reports to the Production Supervisor at our plant in Everett, Washington and is considered a critical member of the CPP-Everett team, working closely with the team to manufacture aerospace components as per drawing. This is a great opportunity in a growth-oriented company that has been in business for over 100 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation & benefits package which includes a bonus program that is paid quarterly, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, paid vacation & holidays, including safety boots, company-supplied tools, paid training, defined career progression within the Lathe team and many opportunities to pick up overtime shifts.
- Operation of CNC mills on daily basis.
- Inspection of parts as they come off machine.
- Deburring as needed during production.
- Learn and understand commonly use M and G codes
- Aerospace experience a plus but not required
- Training of Blue print reading 1
- Follow schedule set by supervisor
- Learn to use micrometers and other precision tools
- Observe machine during operation and detect out of tolerance parts
- Meet job standards set by quoted estimate of job
- Learn to identify issues and trouble shoot with assistance
- Follows set up sheets and work instructions at machines
- Follow all 5s processes in place
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- In order to comply with U.S. government regulations applicable to this position, all applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or a “protected individual”, as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- 3+ years experience on CNC Mills
- Experience in aerospace industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to consistently run good parts that meet production standards.
- Able to read blue prints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret work instructions, drawing and procedure manuals in English. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in English.
- Mathematical Skills: Strong Geometry knowledge is foundational. Must also be able to convert metric to inch and do decimal to fraction conversions. Must be impeccable with decimal placement.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs