Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) in Rancho Cucamonga is currently looking for a Gate Grinder to join our team! The position will be reporting to our Operations Supervisor on 2nd Shift (1:30 PM – 10:00 PM) at our Aerospace Manufactory in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 30 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation with heavy overtime with comprehensive benefits package which includes a quarterly bonus program, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, and 401k with employer match, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Sets up and operates saws, machines and equipment to properly remove extra alloy from spurs, pour cups and gated surfaces.
- Use fixtures as appropriate to hold and secure molds
- Read and follow Product Engineering Instructions (PEIs), work instructions, travelers, special instructions, etc. to ensure the parts are cut to specifications.
- Assure all documentation is followed accordingly
- Distinguish between scrap and usable castings
- Demonstrate care and operation of each cut off method
- Use designated PPE and follow instructions accordingly
- Responsible for adherence to all safety policies, practices and procedures
- Must be able to read and to write legibly.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Education: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Certifications/Licenses: None
- Experience: Entry Level Position – Prior manufacturing experience a plus
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs