Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is currently looking for staff to join our aerospace team! These roles report to a Production Supervisor at our foundry in Bloomington, MN and is a valuable member of the CPP-Minneapolis team.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable & growth-oriented company that has been in business for over 100 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation & benefits package which includes a quarterly bonus program, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
- $18.25 per hour - 2nd shift
- Organizes parts, equipment, sandbags, etc. necessary to complete assigned jobs and checks all available documentation (travelers, special instructions, etc.) which is available.
- Sets up and adjusts sandblasting equipment by selecting and attaching proper nozzles, setting appropriate air pressure, regulating flow of sand, etc. in accordance with established specifications.
- Operates sandblasting equipment to remove core sand, wax, dirt, and other foreign materials in a manner that results in an even finish on casting surfaces.
- Works outside the sandblast booth loading and unloading castings off and on the turntable to provide sandblasters with a continuous flow of castings.
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to work at the Bloomington facility
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- Experience in the manufacturing/assembly industry
- Read and understands English
- General mechanical aptitude to use hand tools, air tools, and measuring devices
- Ability to read manufacturing procedures with some supervision
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Reliable, dependable and open to learning new skills
- Ability to work occasional OT and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Basic computer skills
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs