Aerospace Ceramic Processor (Entry Level)
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
An Industrial Ceramic Processor (Investing Operator) will perform wax mold investing operations on aerospace product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use a wire wheel grinder to remove ceramic material from handles, bolts, and strongbacks.
- Set up, prepare, and test mixtures for slurry.
- Operate and monitor automatic dipping equipment.
- Clean and grease robot head.
- Load and unload molds from conveyor.
- Cut mesh wire to specifications using a hand shear and mechanical shear.
- Bend metal banding around strongbacks.
- Load and unload product from carts.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required. However, relevant experience may be considered in lieu of diploma/GED.
- Demonstrable experience reading, understanding, and following written and verbal instructions.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be able to withstand long periods of standing and walking.
- The physical effort applied in this job includes lifting, pulling, reaching, manipulating, carrying, pushing, and shoveling.
- Duties require repetitive motion of hands, wrists and arms.
- Duties are performed in a temperature and humidity controlled environment. May be exposed to dust, dirt, fumes, noise and chemicals.
- Frequent work near moving mechanical parts.
- Candidates must be willing to work all shifts
- Current Available Shifts:
- Day M-TH (4x10-hour)
- Day M-F (5x8-hour)
- Day F-SU (3x12-hour)
- Swing M-TH (4x10-hour)
- Graveyard F-SU (3x12-hour)
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs