If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement then working for CPP and it's subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Specialized clerical work in coordinating functions for dispatch and maintenance of building, grounds, maintenance equipment, and procurement of equipment and supplies for the Maintenance Department.
• Gather, input, retrieve and maintain maintenance information in both computer and manual systems
• Provide general clerical work to assure the smooth operation of the Maintenance Department
• General clerical duties, including filing, photocopying, faxing, posting of notices, and ordering of parts and supplies as directed
• Develop and issue computer reports as requested
• Assist with and/or prepare materials
• Prepare summary reports of transportation and maintenance costs
• Research availability and source of purchase for emergency and critical spare parts and repair parts
• Compile information such as identification of items, costs, vendor, freight charges, etc. for purchasing of all maintenance materials
• Prepare all purchase requisitions, coordinate and expedite approvals as required, maintain all budgetary records and provide follow-up action with accounting, buyers, vendors, requestors and receiving
• Review documents for sufficiency and maintaining any necessary follow-up
• Maintain all files and inventory records of all orders placed and received, including delivery time schedules
• Keep an up-to-date record of materials used so that minimum stock levels are maintained
Knowledge and Skills:
- • Must be able to take direction / supervision and work cooperatively with others
• Ability to perform general office work
• Good communication skills
• Ability to use computer and related software programs to accomplish assigned tasks
• Knowledge of office practices and procedures
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to maintain complex records and to assemble and organize data
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Clerical experience preferred.
- Day shift Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs