Prepare wax patterns to create a high quality wax configuration for mold processing. Comply with and support AS9100 and Nadcap certification standards as well as customer specific standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Use Product Engineering Instructions (PEI) throughout inspection process.
- Inspect, repair and dress patterns.
- Pin patterns as appropriate
- Assemble and seal patterns.
- Scan part into database to create operation routing path.
- Adhere to and enforce proper safety/security procedures and protocol.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent experience.
- Experience: One to three years in manufacturing. Experience in wax assembly or investment casting preferred.
- Certifications/Licenses: None
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Ability to read and legibly write numbers and letters. Ability to be thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all the areas involved. Ability to use and understand measuring devices including tape measures, rules, etc. Basic computer skills. Detail oriented. Good interpersonal skills. Good verbal communication skills. Team oriented.
- Working Environment: Shop floor
- Required PPE: Check for required PPE in areas you may be working in
- Safety Glasses: Needed in all areas of the plant.
- Steel toe shoes: Needed in all areas of the plant.
- Apron (optional).
- Dressing tools
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL TASKS
- Use arms and hands
- Use computer
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs