Shipping and Receiving Clerk
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Shipping and Receiving Clerk will mark parts, create pack slips, box parts, and process shipments using various systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mark parts per customer specifications using a vibropeen.
- Make customer pack slips using Visual Manufacturing System.
- Box parts.
- Process shipments through various systems such as UPS Worldship, FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, and LTL services.
- Load/Unload freight to/from containers and flatbed trailers with the use of pallet jacks and forklift equipment.
- Employee is also required to work in a responsible, safe, and professional manner.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- High level of accuracy, excellent proof-reading ability, and great attention to detail.
- Must be able to retain a great deal of varying information to complete pack slips, certifications, and exportation of freight.
- Problem solving and critical thinking required.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Basic math ability, including addition.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and procedures.
- Must poses basic computer skills with the ability to retrieve, organize, and save files and emails.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must have previous experience using forklifts and powered pallet jacks.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- Previous experience working in manufacturing and production; aerospace castings preferred.
- Possess good communication skills at all levels within the organization.
- Able to interact effectively with co-workers and supervisors in a positive manner.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Must take a base line hearing test prior to starting.
- The job is performed under reasonably good working conditions with some exposure to noise, temperature, and machinery.
- Day Shift
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs