If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Darkroom Trainee will process radiographs, order film supplies, perform testing, and provide assistance to X-ray Shooters and Readers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly handle unexposed X-ray film.
- Load X-ray film into cassettes for radiographers.
- Process exposed X-ray film for viewing by readers.
- Monitor automatic film processing equipment.
- Sort and file processed X-ray film by control number.
- Maintain a proper film inventory.
- Cut and tape day pack film for special shots.
- Clean and repair screens in film cassettes to maintain film quality.
- Industry certification as an X-Ray Shooter preferred.
- Able to understand, comprehend, and follow all verbal and written instructions.
- Individual must be organized and efficient with tasks and duties.
- Requires attention to detail and ability to work as a team member.
- Prior experience in file processing is beneficial.
- Ability to file data in alpha/numerical order.
- Compliance with general company attendance standard is required.
- Must be able to withstand long periods of standing and walking.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Position requires individual to work in a Darkroom for extended periods of time.
- Exposure to dust, dirt, and fumes. Work is typically performed under reasonably good working conditions; while exposure to any or all of the mentioned elements may occur, such exposure is generally not present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- Swing Shift (may train on Days)
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs