Customer Service Planner
If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Work as a member of the Planning team focused on a specific group of customers. Focus on understanding the customer’s demand and ensure the manufacturing team is aligned to meet the demand. Maintain regular contact with customers to review demand changes, delivery performance and product changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Contract Review process and send purchase order acknowledgments to customers after PO is reviewed and deemed acceptable.
- Review purchase orders for accuracy of price, revision, delivery, duplication, special instructions and resolve any discrepancies. Enter customer requirements into CPP business system.
- Maintain the forecasting system and order entry system to assure accurate shipping, invoicing, terms and schedule requirements, while working within established forecasting and production planning guidelines.
- Add and maintain Customer information in CPP business system.
- Download customer schedules on a weekly basis and maintain corresponding schedules within the CPP business system.
- Coordinate and process Customer Returns in a timely manner.
- Assist in coordinating customer visits.
- Monitor work in process to ensure it is flowing according to standard lead times.
- Respond to all customer delivery concerns, involving any necessary member of the business unit or Manufacturing teams in order to effectively solve customer problems.
- Maintain applicable reports as directed by planning manager.
- Monitor risks to demand and forecast.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for adherence to all safety polices, practices and procedures.
- Ability to work overtime
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Education: Associates Degree in Business or related field
- Experience: 3-5 years of customer service experience with manufacturing experience preferred.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with experience in Excel, Access, Word. Familiarity with Visual 9 software a plus.
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Effective communication skills with ability to effectively resolve customer issues. Familiarity with manufacturing processes and nomenclature a plus.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Office within manufacturing facility
- Physical Demands: Sitting for long periods of time, able to lift up to 10lbs, extended periods of time using a computer screen.
- Day shift, salaried
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs