Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is seeking an experienced Facilities and Maintenance Manager to join our team. The Facilities & Maintenance Manager oversees building and equipment including safety and environmental initiatives of two facilities and a warehouse. This position also monitors building operations and systems including the security, access controls, fire alarms as well as energy consumption for budgeting and reduction in energy usage.
CPP offers a competitive compensation & benefits package which includes a bonus program that is paid quarterly, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, and paid vacation & holidays
- Manage the building and machines to aid in meeting production requirements
- Coordinates contractor and vendor contracts relating to the facilities
- Evaluate, coordinate, and approve all capital spending relating to the building and equipment
- Partner with Executive Team & Purchasing to help coordinate the quoting, purchase and installation of CapEx equipment
- Ensures environmental compliance with city, state and federal codes to avoid adverse environmental impact and penalties issued by these regulatory organizations
- Partnering with the EHS Manager and HR Team, work with auditors including meeting with them, giving tours of the facilities, and answer questions in regards to corrective actions from various agencies including Hennepin County, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA), Metropolitan Council, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Maintains a safe and healthy workplace to minimize risks of hazard to employees
- Oversees maintenance department to ensure equipment and facilities are running smoothly to aid in production goals, acting as a liaison between the Maintenance Department and Executive Team to ensure objectives are clearly communicated and met
- Oversees security of building to ensure building and premises are secure
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work at the Bloomington facility
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required & Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required
- Experience: 10+ years of previous experience in a Facilities leadership role required for this position
- Certifications/Licenses: None
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Attention to detail, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), previous experience using Auto CAD software, ability to work with others through complex situations, working knowledge of OSHA & EPA requirements
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs