Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Pomona has an immediate opening for a qualified Painter (Finishing Operator) to join our team! This is a 1st shift position (5:00 am to 1:30 pm). Individual will Works with Chem Chill department to ensure that all castings are painted accurately and completely. Associate will work under the direction of the Back End Operations Supervisor. Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers or in person.
- Executes paint operation on the jobs according to specifications and instructions.
- Ensures that the material is not used beyond its shelf life.
- Assures that the surface treatment operation has been carried out on the parts before being painted.
- Prepare epoxy primer and topcoats thinned and stirred thoroughly.
- Measure thickness of primer and topcoat on the parts.
- Perform First Article Inspection.
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years experience in Painting metal parts
- Bilingual a plus
Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs