If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement then working for CPP and it's subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
Summary: Responsible for processing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions.
Accounts Payable accounting operations
- Process Accounts Payable transactions, including:
- Enter receiving / packing list information into ‘Infor ERP” accounting systems.
- Match receiving / packing list information to Purchase Order and vendor Invoice.
- Code invoices with account distribution and obtain approval as needed.
- Input vendor invoice information into ERP system
- Generate vendor payments via ACH and checks.
- Prepare accounts payable aging and other reports.
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Work with purchasing and accounting personnel to improve systems, processes, and reporting.
- Prepare monthly reports of expense and other purchasing / accounts payable activity.
- Reconcile expense and accounts payable account balances to supporting schedules to ensure their accuracy.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Other duties as assigned
- Posting AR invoices and applying Customer payments
- Prepare and distribute customer invoices and statements, accurately and timely
- Reconcile sales and receivable account balances to supporting schedules to ensure their accuracy
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain and expand expertise in Infor ERP Accounting Systems, BMS Fin-Board, and Microsoft Excel.
- Seek new ways to improve processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate degree, including core accounting courses, or two or more years of relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of accounting processes especially accounts payable processes, typical vendor terms and relationships, general ledger chart of accounts, and expense reporting to management.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with staff in accounting and other departments
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs