Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) has an immediate opening for a qualified Window System Administrator to join our team! Associate will work under the direction of the IT Director and will service All CPP Locations. Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers.
Duties & Job Functions:
- Build, configure, administer and support Windows Servers
- Apply security patches, update virus definitions, and insure systems meet security requirements
- Day to day administration and monitoring of the Windows systems
- Administer and support Active Directory and Windows Systems
- Monitor server performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for Windows Servers
- Provide assistance and guidance to system administrators, field support and help desk staff on all windows server related issues
- Provide and update documentation as required
- Assist with the management of Group Policies and Active Directory
- Assist in the administration of Active Sync and MDM, including configuration and policy setting
- Assist other System Administrators with various application and system support issues as needed
- Establish and maintain standards for software configurations on the server
- Troubleshoot all server related hardware and software problems and perform preventative maintenance as required
- Manage and maintain and VMWare environment for virtualized Servers
- Ability to travel to multiple sites within driving distance on a regular basis
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a High school diploma with supplemental degree consisting of Computer or Network Training.
- Must Possess a Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be a USA Citizenship (ITAR Compliant)
- Windows administration experience is required. Two years of experience in micro/computer and network management and maintenance; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Must possess Experience with Active Directory, enterprise-class backup systems, Local Area Networks, Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage.
- Must be able to troubleshoot all MS Windows issues.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must Posssess Experience and demonstrated knowledge of local and wide area networks.
- 2+ Experience with VMWare environment, including VCenter
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university in computer science or related field.
- Proficiency in the following programming languages: PowerShell Scripting
- Cumulative knowledge that demonstrates the characteristics of a life-long learner.
Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs