Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Rancho has an immediate opening for a qualified X-Ray Level 1 to join our team! This is a 2nd shift position (12:00 pm to 8:30 pm). Associate will work under the direction of a Level III certified on the radiographic method. Shall be familiar with the scope and limitations of the method. Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow approved nondestructive testing procedures
- Interpret codes, standards, specifications and other contractual documentation related to NDT methods acceptance criteria.
- Create techniques for specific radiographic Inspection tests.
- Calibrate, set up equipments, and conduct tests.
- Interpret, evaluate and document results in accordance with approved procedures by the NDT Level III.
- Perform specific calibration
- Perform specific test.
- Organize and report nondestructive test results
- Ability to cooperate and work effectively with others.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must meet the qualification requirements and mandated tests requirements for certification in radiographic inspection methods in lieu of the requirements set forth in National Aerospace Standard 410 (NAS 410).
- Passage of 20/20 Near Vision (Jaegar 1 at 12).
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
NDT Certification, (Non Destructing Testing), High school diploma or some college education – but not required.
Must be able to read and interpret in English.
Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs