SHELL ROOM OPERATOR
CPP has an immediate opening for a General Laborer, Dip Operator to join our team. This position reports to the Operations Manager. The Dip Operator process molds to produce high quality shells for casting.
Additional shift premium will be applied for all 2nd and 3rd shift workers.
2nd shift hours are 3:30 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
3rd shift hours are 1:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- To Dip Wax Assemblies into dip tanks hand dipping.
- Clean and set up wax assemblies for shelling operation.
- Clean of slurry tanks making up new slurries to maintain slurry tanks full. Control and test of slurries.
- Preparation of wax assemblies for face coat. This includes visual inspection. How to plate assemblies so they can be hung on racks or conveyor. Also how to etch and clean assemblies.
- Preparation for De-wax. How to De-plate molds for De-wax.
- Prepare appropriate documentation.
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment.
- Know all Shell Room policies, procedures and techniques.
- Ability to cooperate and work effectively with others.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area.
- Preferred High School Diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Team player
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs