Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Pomona has an immediate opening for a qualified Foundry worker to join our team! This is a 2nd shift position (1:30pm to 10:00 pm). Individual will prepare, melt alloy, test and pour metal according to established procedures to help ensure the greatest consistency of metal properties possible in finished castings. Associate will work under the direction of the Front End Operations Supervisor. Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers or in person.
- Organizes raw metal, power assist machines and information necessary to complete assigned jobs and checks all documentation (travelers, special instructions, etc.) to help ensure the best possible results.
- Follows specific formulas, procedures and specifications throughout the metal melting process to ensure the greatest consistency of specified metal properties for casting production.
- Keeps accurate time and job records as required
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years experience in Foundry as a Melter/Pourer
- Bilingual a plus
Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs