If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth then working for CPP and it's subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
To oversee and own effective finance and accounting processes and to ensure that all financial statements, reports, and analysis are both accurate and timely for the Site. To support site leaders of other business functions, particularly the General Manger, with financial analysis, forecasting, and communicating the financial impact of business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the data integrity of all financial controls, including but not limited to product costing, general ledger, and balance sheet. Lead the functions of the monthly closing cycle and review general ledger input and reported results.
- Develop, analyze, and interpret accounting and statistical information regarding profitability and performance against budget, and other matters related to financial performance and operating effectiveness of the company.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with both Site personnel as well as Executives regarding the financial performance and expectations of the Site with appropriate levels of detail and confidentiality in consideration of the audience.
- Prepare analysis and support for complex and/or discretionary accounting transactions.
- Plan and coordinate the preparation of the annual budget, quarterly re-forecasts and weekly financial updates.
- Develop and maintain internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as general accounting, budget administration, cash, and credit management.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Operations to identify improvement opportunities and provide continuous feedback of progress to targets.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing personnel actions, such as promotions and dismissals.
- Prepare IRR/ROI analysis on Capital projects.
- Ensure financial records are supported by appropriate documentation and workpapers. Assist with audits of company accounts and financial transactions and ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures and current accounting standards.
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Oversee site treasury functions.
- Advise corporate leadership of any concerns and address any practices that are in conflict with policy/requirements, thereby avoiding any unexpected financial / legal exposure for CPP.
- Foster development of effective teams, support Continuous Improvement, the use of safe work practices, and commitment to customer satisfaction while respecting corporate policies and processes.
- Responsible for adherence to all safety polices, practices and procedures.
- Ability to work overtime
- Education: B. S. in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience: 5-10 years experience managing financial staff in a manufacturing environment. 3+ years public accounting experience preferred; experience with standard cost accounting preferred.
- Certifications/Licenses: CPA preferred but not required
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Knowledge of budgeting, planning, standard cost accounting and internal controls. Computer skills essential: Microsoft Office (advanced Excel) and understanding of ERP systems or relational databases. Ability to comprehend broad business issues and accomplish objectives through others. Ability to assess risks and balance costs with benefits.
- Working Environment: Office Environment; shop environment as appropriate
- Physical Demands: Sitting/Standing for extended periods of time, able to lift up to 20lbs, extended periods of time using a computer screen, extended periods of time using a keyboard
- Travel Requirements: <5%
- Required PPE: None for Office area.
- Safety Glasses: Needed in all areas of the plant.
- Steel toe shoes: Needed in all areas of the plant.
Relocation assistance may be available to qualified candidates.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs