Foundry Molten Metal Caster – CPP Eastlake
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is a manufacturer of premium investment castings for the Aircraft and Industrial Gas Turbine industry. We are currently looking for an experienced individual for our Foundry department. The candidate will work on our 2nd or 3rd Shift and work overtime as needed.
Caster – In this position the successful candidate will perform duties related to operating the melting equipment to melt and pour a wide variety of parts using different alloys. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required. This position will also require the successful candidate to set up air and/or vacuum units to meet required melting parameters. Must be able to tolerate high heat temperatures and be able to perform the safe handling of molten metal. The successful candidate will have attention to detail and the ability to follow written instructions accurately.
- Responsible for interpreting melting and casting specifications for an Air melt unit.
- Responsible for leading the pouring process.
- Required to perform the functions of a Shell Puller and a Patch & Wrap Operator as needed.
- Must be able tolerate high heat temperatures and handling molten metal.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Read and follow Instruction Method Sheets (IMSs), work instructions, travelers, special instructions, etc. to ensure the shell is removed to specifications.
- Assure all documentation is followed accordingly
- Use designated PPE and follow instructions accordingly
- Responsible for adherence to all safety policies, practices, and procedures
- Must be able to read and to write legibly.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Age: Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Education: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Certifications/Licenses: Forklift license may be required
- Experience: Entry Level Position – Prior manufacturing experience a plus. We will train the right Candidate
CPP offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance. Check us out at www.cppcorp.com to learn more about our products and CPP Corporation.
CPP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
CPP, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Eastlake. No Phone Call Please.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs