If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits!
- The role of the Maintenance Planner is to improve work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of labor, parts and material, and equipment access.
- Plan and track all work requests through the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to completion
- Identify scope of work, parts and materials availability, tool and equipment needs.
- Prepare preventative maintenance plans and schedules
- Act as the primary liaison between maintenance and operations
- Coordinate planned downtimes to reduce mean time between failures and minimize interference with production schedules
- Assist in keeping an optimal stock of spare parts and materials
- Coordinate with maintenance technicians, outside vendors, suppliers, and contractors
- Develop bill of materials (BOM) for plant assets
- At least 1 year of experience in a planning or coordinator role
- Five years of experience in a maintenance planning role preferred
- Proficient with CMMS software
- Organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered
- Compliance with general company attendance standard is required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening
- Some overtime
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products. CPP provides its customers with a “total solution” source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs