Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is currently seeking a Deburr Technician to join our team on 1st shift, 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM. This role reports to the Production Supervisor at our plant in Everett, Washington and is considered a critical member of the CPP-Everett team, working closely with the team to manufacture aerospace components as per drawing. This is a great opportunity in a growth-oriented company that has been in business for over 100 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation & benefits package which includes a bonus program that is paid quarterly, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, paid vacation & holidays, including safety boots, company-supplied tools, paid training, defined career progression within the team and many opportunities to pick up overtime shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under supervision, learns and performs the following:
- a. Understands and is able to meet customer requirements, such as BAC 5300 and Airbus specifications.
- b. Uses technician tools such as deburr guns, pencil grinders, etc. to meet customer specifications.
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Open to fast paced work environment.
- Demonstrates a good attitude toward work and arrives on time for start of shift.
- Follows instructions and demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Communicates well verbally and in writing.
- Mechanically inclined, with good manual dexterity.
- Attention to detail.
- Fine motor skills.
- Use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Lifting up to 40 lbs
- Role requires ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop and crouch as well as sit on occasion.
The Deburr Technician 1 works in the machine shop environment throughout the workday; this environment may include exposure to noise, dust, fumes, and vapors from coolant, etc.
Possible skin and inhaled contact with various sealants, paints, adhesives, and other chemicals may occur.
Industry standard safety equipment is provided by the Company, and specific notice is posted in areas where safety equipment is required.
The Deburr Technician 1 is required to wear hearing protection, safety glasses, and dust mask at all times in the work area.
Safety training is required and provided by the Company in accordance with applicable law, industry standards, and Company policy.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs